Monday, March 29, 2021

Randomness

What to do when you are struggling to come up with content? Post a bunch of pictures of life!

Our library opened back up for a few hours each day, and Trent is in heaven.
He's gotten into anime. He checks out 10 books at time - he reads them SO fast.

We had an event at the studio this weekend, and I had to get up early Saturday.
This was my view as I was leaving - the girls came into our room at 7:15 and both fell back asleep almost immediately! 

My parents kept the kids Saturday because Brent and I went to celebrate a friend's birthday at some local wineries. One of them had the most gorgeous view.


We hadn't gotten a Swope Six picture in a while.
Trent looks like he is having a blast, huh?
[He was mad at me]

Me and my daddy XOXOXOXOXOXO

Drew seriously fell asleep here. Think they stayed up late?

Little-by-little...THE BLUEBONNETS ARE POPPING UP!

How was your weekend?



3 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm glad for you that the bluebonnets are popping up. And YAY for a date!!! An all day date is even better!

Kathryn Bagley said...

OMG that pic of Trent..ha! I went window shopping for new furniture for my new house! Closing April 12..yay!

Emily said...

What do I do when I'm struggling for blog content? Ignore my blog. At least you are still blogging!