Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Currently: Blank Space

I am struggling with content this month! Glad I have this old standard to fall back on. {grin}

Current Book

Some light and uplifting reading this week! Ha!

Current Song

Freaking Me Out - Ava Max

Current TV Show

Had to check this out from the library since it is no longer on Netflix!

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I didn't get the 2nd set of A Breath of Snow and Ashes {Outlander book 6} until yesterday afternoon, so I did some podcast research and landed on...


Current Drink

Has anyone tried Cherry Vanilla Coke?
You really shouldn't because it is beyond good.
Especially mixed with whiskey.

Current Food

Nothing is jumping out at me.
My cooking has been so pathetic and nonexistent lately!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

You can guess why the cooking has been so pathetic lately.
Because I'm NOT eating like I'm supposed to. Sigh.

Current Outfit

Workout clothes with a NEW sports bra!!
Did a super fun jazzercise class today - 
realized on the way there I forgot to put on deodorant, oops.

Current Celebrity Crush

STABLER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Mood

Is tired a mood? [See Current Picture below]

Current Anticipation

Spring is starting in central Texas, and I'm so ready for:
- Easter!
- green grass and spring flowers {still waiting on Bluebonnets though, sob}
- golf cart rides
- warmth and sunshine

Current Wishlist

We are microwave shopping.
Adulting is SO MUCH FUN!

Current Movie

This was SO.BAD. So, so, so, so bad.

Current Picture

Central Texas in spring sometimes involves hanging out in the interior windowless half bathroom while you wait out a tornado warning...at 11:00 PM.
Meaning you had to wake your kids up after they had been asleep for 3+ hours. 
And then it takes them over an hour to fall back asleep...

Not scary AT ALL...


3 comments:

Natasha said...

Oooohhhh... I'm sorry about the lack of sleep. That's not fun. March is feeling very uninspired, I have to agree.

Kathryn Bagley said...

I think the office is on Peacock which is a free app! I love getting new workout clothes! umm and yes cherry vanilla coke! I'm so mad cause they use to have cherry coke and vanilla coke zero so I felt less guilty drinking..now i just drink coke zero!

Emily said...

Um YUCK to the tornado warning. I am batshit terrified of tornados which is hilarious because they so rarely form here and if they do, the most damage they cause is a knocked over patio set. So like... nothing.