Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Currently Part Deux: -ing

I'm trying this 'Currently' link-up for the first time, but I already do a monthly post called Currently, so I'm stumped on a name for MY post ha. All the prompts end in -ing, so that's what I'm going with for now!

Imagining

Y'all. I passed my Body Pump certification {yay!}, so I've been imagining what my new normal is going to look like once I start teaching which will probably be after Spring Break. There are going to be some adjustments that have to happen for me since I haven't worked out early in the morning in a LONG time and will be teaching at 5:30 AM!

Choosing

We are working on some house projects right now, and I'm choosing different colors, finishes, woods, styles, etc. Painting some rooms, changing out some doors, new storage in the closet and laundry room to make those rooms more functional! I'm so excited and of course will share when they are done.

Remember when I put these paint colors up TWO YEARS ago? Ha!

Making

I wish I had taken a picture, but my mother-in-law, Drew, and I picked fabrics over last weekend for her First Communion dress, and we're going to start making it on Friday! My MIL is the expert seamstress, and my job is pattern laying out and cutting, which I am pretty darn good at {once I remember how to do it}. My MIL and I are having a gurl date on Friday to watch the Downton Abbey movie {she's never seen it!} and get started!

Recommending

I got the girls these robes for Valentine's Day and am recommending them for any little girls in your life. Due to the storms in Texas, they didn't arrive for 10 days, but the girls LOVE them and wear them all the time. We had a spa day and they had a BLAST.

Aren't they so cute?!?!

Wearing

I'm ready to be wearing some new spring shirts I got at Grace & Lace! {Reminder, they are an Austin-based clothing company, love supporting local!} Aren't these just the cutest?



7 comments:

Life with ABCD said...

Congrats on your certification! Those robes are so fun! This was my first time joining the link up too! Have a great day!

Brianne said...

Congratulations on getting your Body Pump cert!

Natasha said...

Oh, I like how you got fancy with the French in the title! Hahahaha!!! Those robes are so cute but Rachel now has three and I don't want her to see them or she'll be wanting a fourth one - ha!

And I'm sooooo excited for you to be an instructor. Even though I can't take your classes :( Why do we live so far away from each other?!?!?!?

Anne said...

Congrats on your certification - that's exciting. And I love making home updates! So fun.

Lovely said...

The spring shirts are beautiful! Your girls look adorable and those robes are fun!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

crackercrumblife said...

Congrats!!

Those robes are so cute!!! And so are those shirts. :)

Have fun with your house projects!

Emily said...

Ohh I'll have to add Grace & Lace as an option for my "shop small" purchase in March! Congrats again on body pump!