Monday, February 15, 2021

Stitch Fix #3

It has been literally YEARS since I've done a Stitch Fix order, but with my successes at finally losing some weight, I decided to place an order. Plus, my neighbor/friend, Susie, has been working there for a few years and was quitting so I wanted to see what she would pick for me, ha. If you want to see my other fixes plus the Fix I did for Drew, click HERE.

Here's what Susie sent me in my Fix!

1. Daniel Rainn - Liona Flutter Detail Blouse - Size S - Kept

2. Democracy - Stacey High Rise Fray Hem Skinny Jeans - Size 6 - Kept

The minute I pulled this shirt out I knew it could be a keeper, 
and it fit PERFECTLY.
I love flowy tops and the colors and style were awesome.
These jeans were also really great! They are so soft and fit just right.

3. Bobeau - Bartie Hacci Ribbed Sleeve Knit Top - Size S - Kept

This shirt is SO soft and perfect for so many options.
Hanging out with friends, date night - you can wear it a lot of ways.

4. Lush - Warren Split Neck Blouse - Size S - Kept

This top is perfect for work and so many other things.
Church, date night, anything! The color and fit were also awesome.

5. Market & Spruce - Bambi Belted Cargo Jacket - Size S - Kept

The best part about your neighbor doing your Fix - 
we had just talked about my need for more jackets!
PLUS she knows my favorite color is pink. This was a huge hit!

Bottom line: This was a great fix! It definitely helped that one of my best friends picked these pieces for me because she knows my wardrobe well and knows my likes/dislikes. I love that we had been talking about me needing more outerwear, and boom, I get a jacket, ha. She picked items that were perfect for me, and now I'm super sad she doesn't work for Stitch Fix anymore!



3 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh my goodness -- I WANT all those Spring blouses! And that jacket is perfect!

Kathryn Bagley said...

You look great! Love all the choices!

Emily said...

I really love the shirts!!!! I have a bobeau cardigan/duster/thingy and it's crazy soft.