Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Night Before Kindergarten and 4th Grade!!

If you don't want to talk about school, my blog isn't going to be the place to visit this week, ha. Trent and Drew both start school TODAY!!! They are both in new classes, and this is Drew's first time at Goodwater {where we moved Trent in January}. 

I did my annual Start of School Questionnaire, and I loved that this was my first time to do it with Drew. I'll blub more about her being old enough for Kindergarten when I post about their first days, so you've got something to look forward to for later this week. {grin}

Drew's First Day of School Questionnaire:

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite TV Show: Masha and the Bear {This rotates as all kids with access to Netflix have way too many shows they can watch. She loves Barbie, Monster High, Power Rangers}


Favorite Movie: Scooby Doo


Favorite Toy: Arts and crafts


Favorite Book: Highlights magazine {My mom has a subscription for her, and she loves when her magazine comes.}


Favorite Food: Sunbutter and jelly sandwiches {It's what I packed for her first day!}


Favorite Place: Swimming pool


Favorite Part of School: I get to draw


Favorite Part of Summer: I get to watch movies and go to the pool


Favorite Holiday: Christmas because it is near my birthday


Favorite thing to Wear: Dresses

Favorite thing to do with Mom: Snuggle

Favorite thing to do with Dad:
Piggyback rides


Favorite thing about Trent: Nothing favorite {Ouch but see below}


Favorite thing about Paige: Everything


What are you going to be when you grow up
: A gymnastics coach

Who are you going to marry
: Mayer {We need to talk about genetics}

Trent's First Day of School Questionnaire:

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite TV Show: Cupcake and Dino {No clue what this is}


Favorite Movie: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2


Favorite Toy: Definitely not Legos


Favorite Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Big Nate


Favorite Food: Goldfish


Favorite Place: New York {Because he's been there exactly zero times!}


Favorite Part of School: There is no favorite {He likes recess at least!}


Favorite Part of Summer: Too many good choices


Favorite Holiday: Halloween


Favorite thing to Wear: Shorts with no shirt and no shoes


Favorite thing to do with Mom: ‘I can’t think of anything, I don’t really like you that much.’, Trent {OUCH! I told him we had to remedy this immediately!}

Favorite thing to do with Dad: Play golf

Favorite thing about Drew: ‘There is nothing to like about Drew’, Trent


Favorite thing about Paige: Everything

What are you going to be when you grow up
: YouTuber or an archaeologist

Who are you going to marry
: Evelyn - he tried to say 'Some random woman off the street' but he said Evelyn first, so I'm sticking with that!

And with that, lunches are packed, first day outfits are laid out, we're just about ready to go!!! Wish us luck, and we'll catch y'all on the flip side!


3 comments:

Natasha said...

I hope everyone has a great first day! And love the sibling mutual feelings between Trent and Drew :) Thank goodness for Paige?!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I like to watch movies & talk about books with you. I bet Trent does, too! - AP

Emily said...

Oh my children's Honesty! My favorite part is the toy “definitely not LEGOs” it’s like you can hear the sass oozing lol