Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Currently

Current Book


Current Song

Simple by Florida Georgia Line 
{the first song I've ever liked of theirs!}

Current TV Show

Season 13 baby!!!!!!!!

Current Drink

Nothing special, I had a chai today...
and if I'm being honest, a few too many lately.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I have some banana bread, 
and I won't say how many pieces I've had today!

Current Outfit

Jean shorts and a cute shirt from Target - 
Mom uniform for the win - 
but too lazy to take a picture - 
plus I already took my bra off and no one needs to see that!

Current Celebrity Crush

Come back Friday to find out who this is and why he's my celebrity crush!

Current Mood

Anxious...meeting with Trent's teacher this afternoon. :(

Current Anticipation

We have a family work event for Brent's job on Friday - 
I'm oddly excited about it!

Current Wishlist

Guys- being an adult is so lame - 
I want a cordless vacuum, HA!

Current Film

Allison and I have been duds lately!
We thought it would be easier to see a movie this summer,
but it's been impossible.
Hopefully one of these soon!

Current Picture

Paige climbed into the toy bed at Nana's house and went to 'sleep' - so sweet!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who your celeb crush is!!! Paige is the cutest! - AP

Erika said...

SAME CELEB CRUSH. Ay yi yi!

Emily said...

I hope you get to see the MrRogers movie because I’d love to know if it’s good

Kathryn Bagley said...

Sweet P! Hope the meeting with the teacher went better than expected :)