Friday, August 24, 2018

Five on Friday: I've Only Got Four

ONE


Lost Pines - 
I never talked about our vacation to Lost Pines last month!

My mother-in-law took me and the kids to a local Hyatt resort and we had a blast!
Swimming, movies on the lawn, ice cream, smores, petting zoos, staying up late - 
it was the perfect little getaway and the perfect size resort for our family!!

TWO

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - 
I loved this book and LOVED this movie - and it's on Netflix!

THREE

And speaking of Guernsey...
that's where my Celebrity Crush from Wednesday's Currently comes into play, ha!

Michiel Huisman was on Game of Thrones and plays one of the leads in Guernsey.
LOVE.

FOUR


The last thing related to Guernsey...for this post at least!
Allison sent me this list of 8 books to read if you loved Guernsey!
And I've already started one!!


0 comments: