Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Currently: I Live On the Sun

Current Book



Current Song
Made For You - Jake Owen {such a sweet song}

Current TV Show


Brent and I are watching Yellowstone together - 
he got me hooked on westerns, and I love watching them with him!
All the way back to Lonesome Dove which is one of my ALL-TIME favorite books and shows!

I know this aired last summer, but I finally decided to watch it. SO GOOD.

Current Drink


Y'all, I've never been a coffee drinker, but a teacher at Paige's school introduced me to Nespresso...and it's amazing! I bought a machine on-sale and love it!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

We had Chick-fil-A for dinner last night - 
the only time I've had fast food during my new program.
I don't feel that bad about it though!

Current Outfit

I never changed out of my workout clothes today.
And it was a million degrees so I am SUPER sweaty and gross.

Current Celebrity Crush

My favorite show is coming to the big screen!!!!!
You can imagine the flurry of texts between Allison and me. {grin}

Current Mood

I'm feeling so good! I have so much energy from my new eating plan!

Current Anticipation


Somebody starts Kindergarten in just a few weeks!
We picked out a new first day of school outfit - so fun!

Current Wishlist

I'm so excited - I finally ordered rocking chairs for the front porch!
I've wanted some for a long time but haven't been able to pull the trigger.
I saw Brent's parents' neighbors and thought 'THESE ARE THE ONES I WANT!'

Current Film

Allison and I have a list we want to see, but we are having trouble getting our schedules to line up. We both have this on our lists though!


Current Picture



2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Can't wait for DA!!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed we’ll make it this weekend for a movie! Kinder! Time slow down! - AP