Thursday, May 31, 2018

Currently: Sickness Continued

Current Book


Current Song

Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic! at the Disco
[discovered at OTF and loved by Trent]

Current TV Show

Just started this - anyone seen it?

Current Drink

Just had a big glass of water with Digize essential oil in it.
Hoping it's NOT a stomach bug that has hit both my girls. :(

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Have I shared that I watch Downton Abbey on repeat?
I'm amazed I can even say I'm watching a new TV show.
I've probably watched it 3 or times through since January, ha.

Current Outfit

Workout pants and a tank top - 
Paige had her first Mommy and me gym class!
Hi Paige!!!

Current Celebrity Crush

I'm still devouring all the stories coming out about these 2!


Current Mood

Still recovering from a fun long weekend!

Current Anticipation

The girls are done with school, but T goes through next week.
BRING ON SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Wishlist

I've been looking at clothes on Amazon.
I am ssslllooowwwlllyyy losing my Zoloft-induced weight,
but I still could use a few shirts for this in-between size.

Current Film

Hitting this up with MY book club this weekend!

Current Picture

She fell asleep at the counter - so worried she is sick!


4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my I hadn’t seen any commercials for the book club movie but it looks great. Those are all my favorite actresses with Candice Bergen being my top favorite (Miss Congeniality forever!)

Kathryn Bagley said...

I want to see book club. You'll have to tell me how it is! Hope all the kiddos are feeling better :(

Natasha said...

I LOVE The Lunar Chronicles. Love!

And you are reminding that I never watched the last series of Downton Abbey. I should really do that sometime :)

Kathryn Bagley said...

Surely you've finished Winter by now so I need your thoughts! ha