Thursday, May 24, 2018

ATX Pub Crawler

Saturday night was a first for me - I went on a pedal pub crawl! I went with our friend/neighbor, Susie, whose husband ditched the pub crawl to go to Dallas with my husband, ha. It was an 80s-themed 30th birthday party for someone {gah, I felt so old all night}, and I knew no one but Susie...but I had a GREAT time!

Blue eyeshadow, neon hair clips, teased and moussed hair - 
we are ready to party!

Our outfits! And yes, that is a Jazzercise shirt dating back to the '80s!

All the party-goers in front of our crawler

15 people can be on the crawler {basically 2 long bar tops on wheels} and there are 10 sets of pedals and you bike around and go to 3 different bars. You can drink on the crawler, and we played awesome '80s music and had lots of people honking, whistling, and waving - so fun!

Ready to go!

Having fun!!!

Afterwards, we ate at a food trailer - amazing Greek food - and then went to a dance club {who am I?} and danced for an hour or so. About 11:30 we called for our Uber and headed back home because we were hot, sweaty, tired, and knew our small chargees would have us up early the next day!

So sweaty but had so much fun!

I've decided I want to do this for my birthday and can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look like a teenager on that last sweaty picture! 👍🏻

Natasha said...

Okay, this sounds really fun! Can I come to your birthday party???

Kathryn Bagley said...

I want to come for your birthday!

Emily said...

I’ve always wanted to do one of these! They look so fun!