Friday, November 17, 2017

Frazzled

It's been one of those weeks...

  • Paige bit me nursing to where I have an actual WOUND
  • Trent has pinworms
  • Drew has pink eye
  • We THOUGHT Paige also had an eye infection
  • But actually, she has an ear infection AND an eye infection
  • My car battery died when I was picking the kids up from school
  • Brent and I both have allergy yuckies that we are trying to keep from turning into sinus infections
  • My iPhone crapped out and I spent 2 days without a phone, spent several hours dealing with customer support, had to go to the Apple store, nothing worked and had to get a new phone and restore a backup from...January...so I lost a TON of stuff
  • Brent left to go hunting, so I'm solo parenting for 3 days
You just kind of have to laugh sometimes when everything seems to fall apart at the same time. Here's hoping there's enough wine and chocolate to get me through the weekend!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Praying yall can just chill this weekend! So sorry it's been a rough one :(

Emily said...

Holy shit that is truly the worst week ever. I mean wow. I’m sorry. I thought my week had a rough patch but nope you win for the rest of this year.