Friday, October 20, 2017

Currently

Current Book

Seriously Allena? Another dystopian trilogy? Yup!

Current Song

John Pardi Heartache on the Dancefloor

Current TV Show

An oldie but a favorite! Season 19 just kicked off.
I always talk about a long list of shows I want to watch on Netflix...and I never do!

Current Drink

Eeek...I'm embarrassed to answer this one...we got Chick-fil-A tonight, and I had a real-deal Coke!!! It was delicious!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I've lost a little bit of weight (about 5% of total body weight), but I've backslid in the last 2 weeks {see that yummy drink above}, so I need to get back on track!

Current Outfit

Denim jeggings, a black-and-white striped tee, and a camo vest
{most from Southern Peach!}

Current Celebrity Crush

I LOVE Kelli {who is the Director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders}
and Judy {the choreographer, on the left in the pic}

Current Mood

Paige has been giving me a run for my money with her sleep this week!

Current Anticipation

My mother-in-law and I got our spa day rescheduled for TODAY!!!

AND Brent and I are going away for a night to the Riverwalk! Yay!

Current Wishlist

Brent and I need a new mattress. I really want to try out a Sleep Number!!

Current Movie

Allison and I decided to wait until November 1 and see what the Oscar prediction sites are saying and then start hitting them up!

BUT...I have a princess who really wants to see this ASAP!

Current Picture

Hahahahaha


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get to use your spa gift card! AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

So glad yall got the spa issue fixed! Love your camo vest..and I may have started dancing and singing in my head when I saw your current song :)

Emily said...

I’ve alwats wanted a crazy broken-neck-looking picture of my kids in car seats but never have gotten it. They sleep crazy in bed but I car seat it’s just a head lean. I wonder if it’s because I’m psycho about tight-as-possible car seat straps so they physically can’t move haha