After everyone got a bath and clean clothes {most of the kiddos picked pajamas, ha}, THEN we celebrated Drew!
She fell asleep on the way home from a great day of playing, so she didn't see her Frozen bicycle from us until she woke up at 8:00 PM thinking she'd taken a nap. Um, nope, back to bed with you! So no pictures to show off that fun exchange of her crying that the bicycle was too big. {grin}
That Friday my in-laws came over after we knew Brent's stomach bug had vacated the premises, and we did more of the same - presents, cupcakes, and playing!
Our plan is to have a party for friends in the spring, but I'm not really sure when I'll feel like I have my act together enough to arrange that... Time shall tell. Either way, our girl had a great 4th birthday and was celebrated with a lot of love!!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Drew!!! - AP
What a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday, Drew! Looks like she had a lot of fun! Really funny about the bike, though. Poor thing must have still been so sleepy.
Post a Comment