Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Movie Review: 22 Jump Street

Over the weekend, I also managed to squeeze in a movie with my Official Movie Date. We saw 22 Jump Street and had pretty low expectations after seeing 21 Jump Street. But for some reason, once sequels start coming out, Allison and I have to go see them, ha.

Yes, we are dorks. And friends for TWENTY-SEVEN years. Hard to believe since we are only 25. {grin}

Plot: After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college.

Review: Oh my gosh, did I laugh. Maybe because I only thought the first one was okay, and I set my expectations low, but I thought this one was great! Was it cheesy? Yes. Was it completely ridiculous? Yes. Was the ending too long? Yes. Overall, did any of that matter? NO! It was great!! And Channing continues to look beautiful, so no complaints there. {grin}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A strong B. Onto the next movie! -AP