Thursday, June 5, 2014

Baptisms and Beaches

I'm leaving for Florida today! Beau is being baptized this evening at Kristen and Schuyler's home church with the priest who married them. I am so excited! 

First, it is such an amazing honor to be a Godmother. I feel so privileged to have this precious girl as my Goddaughter. 

We jokingly refer to our girls as Little Nugget and Chunky Nugget.

Then, because we'll be in Florida, we're going to hit up the beach! I'm going sans family, so I'll actually be able to relax and enjoy some Vitamin D. It's a quick 48 hour trip, but I can't wait!

Not Pensacola Beach but who cares? I will see the same ocean in 24 hours!


3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Have fun!

Kathryn Bagley said...

What a special moment for you! Have fun!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I guess you're probably there and back already, so I hope you had a great time!