Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Recap

We had a great Father's Day! Got to celebrate my wonderful daddy and fabulous baby daddy.

I was so proud of our Father's Day picture for Brent. I am a pretty terrible gift-giver. I literally just blank out and can't think of anything good about 90% of the time. And I am especially terrible with Brent. So this year instead of feeling like a lame-o wife who gives her hubby nothing or almost nothing, I thought about trying to get creative, and I think it worked! I had our picture printed and framed, and he was very surprised and like it a lot! Score 1 for me!

Brent wanted to PLAY golf in the afternoon, so I took the kids to my sister's to have dinner with our daddy. He wanted to WATCH golf, so we promised he could watch at her house and have minimal interaction with anyone. MEN!

Wish granted!

We did make him look up for a selfie during commercials.

And of course the cousins had a great time playing together!

Blair did a 'canyaball'.

Coloring Star Wars pics {a new obsession}

Poor Miles and Drew don't have any pictures today because they were mostly naked. {grin} Mayer, however, was hilarious at dinner time.

Chowing down on some corn

Icing beard

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there!

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Good times. There was a lot of golf watching at our house too!

Dee Stephens said...

Good times. There was a lot of golf watching at our house too!

Karen M. Peterson said...

That looks like a fun day!

My Father's Day was spent in the car driving for five hours. But I did manage to talk to my dad on the phone, so that's something!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Glad yall had a good day! Hope Brent played a good game!!