Thursday, June 26, 2014

Randoms...from Training

I'm paying really close attention to a training I'm in right now. We're supposed to be doing an exercise from materials that I didn't even download. Um...yeah. So since I have been crickets this week, I thought it'd be time to do a random update of sorts!

  • My bookworm self is in heaven! Outlander #8! I am flying through it, and it is SO intense!

  • Our training facility has a REAL Starbucks in it - and we don't pay for anything while on campus. And I'm eating jelly beans for breakfast.
  • Somebody turns FIVE on Sunday. How is that possible? We're not having a full-blown party {just family and Godparents} and going camping. So excited!
  • This is what I have in my hotel room? {grin}
  • Drew had a party on Tuesday night on-and-off until 2:00 AM and then I got up at 4:00 to drive to training. Needless to say, I think I have a reason for my lack of attention!
  • I'm hosting a giveaway with Ruthie Hart. Go enroll!!
What's random with you?


1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Your training facility sounds awesome!