Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yes, I'm Still Pregnant. No, I Have Nothing Else to Talk About

Well, I think it's happened. I hit my wall. I'm ready for my baby to get here!!! I am 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant. At this point with Trent, we had a 1 day old, and I thought that pregnancy would never end, ha! BUT...since I've turned into such a hippie...here we are. Still pregnant.

I am grumpy.

I feel like a whale {and the scale agrees...damn holidays}.

Nothing fits. Everything is uncomfortable.

I can't sleep. But I'm tired all.the.time.

Trent is getting to watch a ridiculous amount of movies right now {I feel terrible about this...but see the previous statement.}

I want to cry constantly.

It doesn't help that people who are due after me are having their babies.

Do I love being pregnant? Yes! I think you'd all agree I'm a little nuts about it. But I am beyond ready for our baby to be here! And I could be pregnant another TEN DAYS. Lord, help us all!

I am trying to stay positive. I'm reading positive natural birth stories. I'm focusing on how good it will be for Baby Gurl to come when she's ready. I'm reminding myself she doesn't have a calendar to remind her she's 'past due'.

So if you email me, call me or text me and I'm not super pleasant...I apologize. I'm just a little hormonal at this point. {grin}

Hopefully the next time I blog, it's a picture of a gorgeous baby!! One can dream, right?

5 comments:

plauschinat said...

Ive been thinking about you and wondering... Hang in there - hopefully it will be soon!!

the blogivers said...

I hope you are spoiling yourself as much as possible right now to distract from the misery... just keep telling yourself that no matter what, less than 10 days from now your sweet baby girl will be here!

P.S. Appreciate your dream last night... hope it comes true, and I'll be sure to fork over payment :)

Anonymous said...

New Year's baby!! - JP

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Aw, I'm sorry Allena....hang in there. Just think of this time next week...surely she'll be here by then! Looking forward to the newborn post!!! :)
-Kristen

The Mrs. and The Momma

Jaclyn said...

Aaawwweeee! I've been thinking about you. She'll be here soon. Hang in there!