Sunday, December 23, 2012

Movie Review: Pitch Perfect

Allison and I went to see Pitch Perfect at our local $1 cinema this weekend. This is likely my last movie for awhile, so we decided to go for something light and fun.


PlotBeca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition.

Review: Allison and I both agreed we were glad this movie was only $1. It was pretty terrible. We loved Rebel Wilson's character 'Fat Amy' and enjoyed the singing/competition scenes, but overall, the movie was pretty lame. Such a disappointment for my last movie! Oh well, I'm sure we'll find some good ones in 2013!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-ca-horrible. Can't wait till my movie buddy is back in the game & we can make up for this! - AP