Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekend Ramblings

We had such a great, productive weekend! I had a pretty aggressive 'to do' list, and we accomplished almost everything. With the exception of getting the car seat base installed in Brent's truck, we are pretty much ready for Baby Gurl's arrival! I'd still like to be able to work this week to get things wrapped up {although, if I'm being completely honest, my motivation is starting to slide}, but I feel just about ready!

I just had to share Trent's memorable moment from school on Friday.
Can you read it? I laugh every time.

Look! I did a DIY project!!
When you don't have a first name, we have to focus on what we can...
I even stayed up until midnight on Friday finishing this.

 Another nursery project!

I literally have 1 thing I'm halfway through with for her nursery and then it's DONE! I was painting this sign and realized I just need spray paint. So that's on my list for tomorrow!

Santa came to church! Trent has decided he wants a race car from Santa. 
We already bought him what he wanted from Santa. And it's not a race car. Um.

And just because my parents are ADORBS.

B and I also took a 'comfort measures' class today with the doula group. It hit the high points of breathing methods, labor positions, and other comfort measures. B did NOT want to go, but I think it wasn't as bad {or as hippie} as he thought.

I finished the weekend with book club at our house...so I'll be recapping our book later this week. And I think officially revealing the nursery!

Happy Sunday night friends!!

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Love Trent's comment from school, and love the picture of you two with Santa - so cute!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Kids are so funny!

Fun pictures with Santa!