Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swim Lessons!

Alternatively Titled: What Was I Thinking?

We started swim lessons with Trent on Tuesday.  While he LOVES being in the water, he does not want to do the majority of the activities we are supposed to be practicing.

Practice kicking?  No thanks.
Pretend to blow bubbles?  He'll pass.
Pretend to stroke the water?  Not right now.
BUT...jump off the side?  Oh yes, please!! 

Which means...that's all he wants to do and a tantrum ensues when I try to get him to do anything else.  Tuesday's class went fine.  Wednesday we left after 15 minutes, 1 time out, 1 handslap from Mama, 1 'talking to' and countless tantrums/hair pulling sessions.


But seriously...look at my little water bug.

How could that adorable little thing be so much trouble? {grin}


4 comments:

Shanni ♥ said...

Aww good job Trent! How fun!

Ace loves the water too! Kid is a fish! =)

Kelly said...

So cute!!! And look at that hot mama in her 2 piece bathing suit!! :)

Melissa said...

Awww. I can't wait for things like that. Except I will have to have someone with me!!

KristenW said...

OMG, that is adorable!!! What a big boy! I love it.