Friday, June 3, 2011

Project 52 - May Update

To see my full list of goals, click here.

This was not my most successful of months, and it's a little scary to be almost halfway through the year and still have A LOT to do!

I will say that I did continue on all my 'in progress' items and have started a few other projects that aren't quite in good enough shape to comment on just yet!

So the only real goal that I finished?
45. Finish combining our bank accounts.


Brent and I have been married for almost 7 years but have always maintained separate checking accounts.  We loved it, it totally worked for us.  Until the job change.  It has definitely been a challenge (to me) having a joint account.  But we're adjusting nicely and bills are (mostly) getting paid on time!

Here's to a more successful June!

1 comments:

plauschinat said...

I have a list of goals for the year too and I was just thinking about how many of them will go unfinished unless I have a burst of energy the second half of the year...