Sunday, June 19, 2011

All About Me

I can't get Picasa to recognize that I imported all my decluttering pictures {grrrr}, I decided a distraction was in order.  Therefore a random 'all about me' post.

Age: 30...weeks shy of 31
Bed size: King, baby...only way to go!
Chore you hate: All!  That's why they're called chores.  Duh.  But I probably hate unloading the dishwasher and folding clothes the most.
Dad's name: D.A.
Essential start to your day: Glasses
Favorite actress and actor: Mariska Hargitay and Mark Wahlberg
Gold or silver: Silver and anything that looks like silver (white gold, platinum)
Height: 5'4"
Instruments you play(ed): Piano and flute
Job title: Audit Manager
Kid(s): 1, Trent!!!
Living arrangements: Husband, son, house in the 'burbs
Mom's name: Janice
Nicknames: Al, Big Al Swope, Gurleyface, Gurley, Mommy (best one!)
Overnight hospital stays other than birth: Trent's birth
Pet peeves: Snoring/heavy breathing
Quotes you like: 'Wait to worry.', The Serenity Prayer
Right or left-handed: Right
Siblings: 1, Patty (older sis)
Time you wake up: 6:30 - 7:00
Vegetables you dislike: It'd be easier to name the ones I DO like.  The top veggies I hate are: tomatoes, onions, squash, and mushrooms.
Ways you run late: Trent, general disorganization, thinking I can get ready faster than I can...I don't try to be late but usually am.  :(
X-rays you've had: ultrasounds during pregnancy (does that count?)
Yummy food you make: Not a cook.  But here's a few we like.  Anything fast and easy (and without tomatoes, onions, squash and mushrooms)!
Zodiac: Leo {roar}

Anyone else want to play??

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So fun! I love these things!

Christi said...

what a fun way to get to know you!