Monday, November 1, 2010

Mommy FAIL

Last year, Trent wore a special costume for his first Halloween.  This year, we didn't buy a costume for him.  FAIL.  This year, we didn't take him trick-or-treating.  FAIL.  This year, his daddy didn't dress him up in the hand-me-down costume we did have for his school party (I was traveling for work).  FAIL.  This year, I didn't take a single Halloween picture of him.  FAIL.  This year, we didn't carve pumpkins (not that we ever have before).  FAIL.  Hopefully he'll forgive us because it's obvious this kid is unloved as we neglected all Halloween traditions.   There's always next year!  {grin}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries...I got Wyatt's costume on sale for 70% off (only reason I bought it) and he only wore it for 3 minutes. Even though we have pictures, I don't know that they count a whole heck of a lot.

Erin said...

If he doesn't remember it and make him angry and bitter, then it doesn't count! ;)

Anonymous said...

Meet trick or treaters holding naked baby. CHECK - Brent