Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Currently

Current Book
Odd Hours by Dean Koontz (I absolutely love the Odd Thomas series by Mr. Koontz - one of his best IMO - and I think most of his books are incredible)
The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears (Bought this forever ago as a recommendation from Heather and am finally getting around to learning...)

Current Album
Speak Now by Taylor Swift (hint, hint Dena)

Current Songs
'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz
'Animal' by Neon Trees
'Mean' by Taylor Swift

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
I would say 'Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team 5'...except I'm not ashamed! {grin}

Current Drink
Sweet Leaf Sweet Tea (Yes, I drink a lot of tea!)

Current Outfit
Jeans and a GAP tee (that I got on sale for $3!) - typical for me {grin}

Current Celebrity Crush
Do Ryan Tannehill and Cyrus Gray count as celebrities?  I thought so too. {ha!}  Gig 'em!

Current Mood
Happy

Current Anticipation
The holidays!

Current Film
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (I won't be there at midnight opening night, but I can't wait to see this movie!)

Current Picture


0 comments: