Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!  In the spirit of the holiday, a list of some of the things I'm thankful for (besides the obvious ones of friends and family):
  • having my family close by - they are such a huge help and blessing to me
  • Trent and Miles being close in age - I know they will be great friends as they grow!
  • public libraries
  • blogging
  • new babies...the ones that are here and the ones on their way!
  • my church
  • Target
  • Brent's new job
  • pedicures
  • movie dates with Dena and Allison
  • my cleaning lady
  • DVR and Netflix
There are a million things I could list, but I don't want to type all day. {grin}

P.S. - Happy birthday, sissy!  32 looks amazing on you.

2 comments:

plauschinat said...

Ditto on the cleaning lady and library....Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Patty!!!