Sunday, November 21, 2010

Did You Know?

  • I finished my big work project on Friday!  No more L.O.N.G. nights (at least for a while).  Hallelujah!
  • I was very upset to go so many days without new posts this past week.
  • We went to Dallas this weekend (Mom, Dad, Patty, me, Miles and Trent) for our first Thanksgiving.  I have TONS of pictures of the adventures the boys had...but they're all on other cameras...here's hoping my mom and sis sent those pics soon!
  • The boys tried something new this weekend...and it was hysterical watching them.
  • My beloved Aggies BTHO Nebraska last night and have a record of 8-3!!!
  • I am SO excited for a short work-week.  Anyone else?
  • This is Brent's last week of work...EVER.  Well, for his current job anyway.  {grin}
Enough teasers in this post???

3 comments:

Kelly said...

This entire post was awful!!! You know I hate waiting for anything! :)

Anonymous said...

Where is Brent's new job? Allison

Shanni ♥ said...

Can't wait to see pictures! And what is it that your boys tried? I'm curious! lol