Wednesday, April 15, 2009

G Diapers

I am the Recycling Nazi. I get so upset at others when they don't recycle or are really wasteful (I'm not trying to get on my soap box here, I promise, just follow me for a little bit...). I had even decided to cloth diaper Baby Boy. SO many other mothers (co-workers, my sister, etc.) would say 'Oh, we'll see how long that lasts once the baby gets here', which only increased my resolve to cloth diaper my son. I figured it wouldn't work perfectly, but even if I was able to do it half the time, that'd be something. Well, Dena and her sister found something that might be even better than cloth diapers - mainly because I think I can get my family and friends to support me on this one. Introducing...G Diapers! Apparently, these are half cloth and the rest is flushable AND biodegradable!! I still want to use cloth diapers, but I think this will be a great compromise for when cloth isn't practical. I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

How do they rate in cost compared to regular diapers? Its about time someone invented something like this!

STACEY said...

What?! You can flush the thing instead of putting it in a diaper genie only to make the room become totally stinky?! Those look awesome & super cute too (not that it matters if diapers are cute or not, but those really are!)

The Kohl's said...

check out www.thegoodmama.com she has great cloth diapers and they are amazing and worth every penny!

Oh you dont know me, I found your site through my sister-in-law's page. Jennifer Watkins is her name.