Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bump Watch 2009

28 week baby bump - getting big now - although I know I have a long way to go. Baby No Name (as Allison calls him) is getting more and more active - I love feeling him jump around inside. Sometimes I really wonder what he is doing in there.

I'm officially in the 3rd trimester now and going to the doctor every 2 weeks. It seems like time is flying by and going so slow all at the same time. We are going to buy our nursery furniture tonight, and my fabulous mother-in-law begins painting the nursery tomorrow. It's all starting to come together...except his name, of course!



3 comments:

Heather said...

You're adorable! And hey who needs a name anyway! :)

Elena said...

HA! We didn't pick our youngest name until...we went to the hospital for false labor three weeks before I was induced! You look great! Congrats!

STACEY said...

You look great! Great outfit as well! ;)