Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Currently: Sum-sum Summertime!

Current Book


Current Song

Sweet Nothing by Taylor Swift
Drew is learning this on the piano, and I love it!

Current TV Show

Brent and I are in the need of something new.
Got any suggestions?

Current Podcast/Audiobook


Current Drink

I haven't been drinking much lately {alcohol+anxiety=bad combo},
but I did try this Transfusion drink Brent made this weekend,
and I loved it! Ironically, he made it while playing golf.
It's vodka, ginger ale, grape juice, and a squeeze of lime - easy and yummy!

Current Food

I've been really digging fresh cherries lately.
And I'm very excited for peach season!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I might be indulging in ALL the Starbucks summer discounts.
Buy 1, get one free? Sure - then I get 2 days for the price of 1!
50% off Fridays? Yes please! 
This just means I'm fiscally responsible, right? {grin}

Current Outfit

I'm currently in workout clothes,
BUT here's what I'm excited to wear to Brent's summer work dinner, yay!

Current Celebrity Crush

See Current Movie
I find Glen Powell ADORABLE!

Current Mood

After my recent struggle with anxiety,
I am very happy to share that I feel good.

Current Anticipation

Girl Scout Bridging for Drew is this weekend!
And then 2 trips in June, yay!

Current Wishlist

We've stalled on our living room decorating due to puppy potty training.
We ordered a rug in March and it came 2 weeks ago,
but it's sitting rolled up in the entryway.
So I'm excited to finish getting Gus potty-trained and back on redoing that space!
Current Movie

I was hoping to get to this in the theater,
but we might not make it before it moves to Netflix.
Allison and I have an exciting wish list of movies for summer!

Current Picture

We made it through school!!!


0 comments: