Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Noom Check-in: 9 Months!

 I have been using Noom for just over 9 months and figured it was time for another check-in. My last update was in June, and honestly, not much has changed - for good and bad! So let me explain what I mean by that. {grin}

The Good:
  • I am still consistently using the app every day and earning my coins. I hit the highest level 'Noom Wizard' at the end of October ha. Now I focus on earning my coins for getting 'Treat Days'.
  • Working out is consistent. This isn't new, but I always want to acknowledge it given I went so long without consistently working out. There were times this felt so insurmountable and now it's something I do almost every day.
  • I'm finding it easier to make better food choices and learning how to live a more balanced life. Going out to eat, enjoying a treat day and getting back on track, choosing when to splurge vs. always splurging, ha.
  • A scale victory I'm very excited about - I'm back in my pre-pregnancy jeans from Paige!
The Bad:
  • Now this bad could also be a good, and I'm trying to view it as so: I've basically been in a plateau since the summer...UGH. The upside of this is I've maintained about 20 pounds of weight loss {15-20 depending on the week ha}, but given I'd like to lose another 10...it's a bit frustrating.
  • I could still use some work on more greens and less oranges...processed food man.
Bottom line - Noom is working for me, and I plan to continue using it! I have my treat days set through December and am excited to tackle the last of my weight loss in the New Year. 

I think you can really see the weight loss in my face here.
Doesn't hurt that I'm standing next to my VERY pregnant sister, ha.


1 comments:

Natasha said...

Way to go on the working out consistently. That's a great habit! I can send you some of our greens -- I'm feeling like we have A LOT of them right now!