Friday, November 17, 2023

Broadway Across America: The Book of Mormon

Another fun night out with my ladies for another great musical! We went last night with a group of 6 ladies and had a great night out! I love access to all these musicals that I wouldn't normally and love that the caliber is so top notch!


Plot: The story follows 2 missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as they attempt to preach the faith to the inhabitants of a remote Ugandan village.


Review
: This poster is not wrong. This was HYSTERICAL. We were all laughing so hard - like couldn't catch our breath, snorting, just dying. If you are easily offended, this isn't the play for you, but we all LOVED it. It is funny, the music is great, the plot was fun...just overall AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about it. A+++++

Added bonus that my co-worker Hannah came with us!



1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I love musicals! I'm taking my aunt this Saturday to see our kids theatre Christmas show!