Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Currently: Calling Fall

Current Book


Current Song

Mama Cass - Make Your Own Kind of Music
We are digging the Barbie soundtrack {well the girls are},
but this is a song even Trent enjoys!

I'm also really excited for Tyler Childers new album, so expect that for September!

Current TV Show
I think this is what I'm going to start next!

Current Audiobook/Podcast


Current Drink

Planning a girls night this week to celebrate some work milestones.
I guarantee some Moscato will be in my future!

Current Food

Have you ever had vanilla cupcake Goldfish?
If you haven't...DON'T! Ha!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I just keep re-downloading Fourth Wing and Romantic Comedy
and re-reading my favorite parts. I love when a book hits me in the heart!
But...others might consider this especially nerdy! {grin}

Current Outfit

Workout clothes or a bathing suit is 97% of what I wear.
So ready for this heat to break!!!!!!
{Although the 10 day forecast is only the high 90s and not 105+!}

Current Celebrity Crush

I love me some Mariska Hargitay and loved this picture she posted celebrating her 19th wedding anniversary {which B and I will celebrate in October}.

Current Mood

So happy the kids are back in school and it's going well!!!
It's funny, I looked back at last month and wasn't ready for school.
But it's so nice to be back in a routine and have the house to myself again.

Current Anticipation

We have a fun little getaway planned for this weekend!
It's Brent's mom, me, and the Gurley first cousins!

Current Wishlist

We are looking at getting a Skylight calendar!

Current Movie

Hoping to see this Friday!

Current Picture

Will I ever get tired of pictures of her sleeping?


1 comments:

Natasha said...

I have "at least 6 months" as a wait time on both the ereads for Romantic Comedy and Fourth Wing. I might have to cave and see if I can get hard copies faster.

Also, thanks for the warning on the Goldfish. I mean, I was tempted --- HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!