Monday, February 27, 2023

Movie Review: 80 For Brady

Alison and I had a spur of the moment wild hair and snuck in a movie Sunday! We opted for something light and fun, 80 For Brady!


Plot: A group of friends made it their life-long mission to go to the Super Bowl and meet NFL superstar Tom Brady.

Review: This was cute! It had some pretty ridiculous moments that were way over-the-top, but it didn't detract from the movie. I laughed out loud a lot and thought all the actors did a great job with their characters. The movie also had a lot of heart and really the core of this movie was friendship, which I loved! I also teared up a few times {again...FRIENDSHIP}. Will this win any awards? No. Was it worth my time and money? Definitely!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I was wondering how much of the movie was based on things that actually happened? i do want to see this though!

Natasha said...

I love a good movie about friendship!