Monday, February 20, 2023

Brace Face

Exciting news in the Gurley household - Trent got his braces off! I love that Trent has them off before he's 14! I didn't even get my braces put on until I was 15, so yucky to have braces in high school.

1 month pre-braces ~ crooked, bad spacing, big overbite!

January 2021 - before the pain set in!

A close-up view of his super messed-up bottom teeth ha

Halfway through - getting better but still a lot to do.

And finally the big day was here! Last picture with braces!

And his new handsome smile!

Just in time to start a new school next year!!


3 comments:

Natasha said...

Trent's teeth look so great! I have hope that Sam will eventually get rid of his braces. I think our area tends to start kids in braces a lot later so Sam will definitely have his in high school. Oh well... I remember being very excited that I got mine off before high school started.

Kathryn Bagley said...

He looks so handsome!!! I've been thinking about getting invisalign for myself but its so expensive!!

Emily said...

WOW!!! What a transformation!!! Trent's "before" mouth is Aaron's current mouth and he is scheduled for braces this summer. To confirm his timeline: he got them in Jan 2021 and off Feb 2023 so just over 2 years?