Friday, June 11, 2021

I Spy Week 22

I'm late to this week's link-up with Lysha, but better late than never! These were fun prompts to do, I hope you enjoy!

{Floral Print}

What's more floral print than actual flowers?
These are from my parents' yard and are so pretty!


{Orange}

I don't know if I've shared on the old blog that I hurt my shoulder/rotator cuff.
It's been about 6+ months, and ignoring it and continuing to work out almost every day has NOT, in fact, made it get better. {grin}
I started PT this week, and I get to do exercises every day with this lovely lacrosse ball.

It's funny because I don't really like the color orange, so when I saw these prompts, I was like....um....hmmm...and then on Tuesday I bought this beauty!


{Fork}

Drew, my little artist, drew this for me!


{Starts with F}

My tennis Friends are coming to my Body Pump class!


{Your Choice}

The girls painted rainbow paintings with my mom yesterday.
Love these girls!



4 comments:

Natasha said...

Now I'm sad I never got my zinnias planted this year. Those flowers are so pretty. I love the girls' rainbow paintings and Drew's fork is AWESOME!!! Also, I'm sorry you've hurt your shoulder -- that's no fun :(

Kathryn Bagley said...

I love this blog-it's fun and different!

Emily said...

Oh I love the rainbow pictures! I am obsessed with rainbow-anything recently. If I can buy it in a rainbow print, I probably will.

Lysha said...

Sweet shot of your girls and their artwork. And F is for friends! I love that. Thanks so much for joining in on the iSpy fun!