Monday, June 28, 2021

Currently

Current Book

Started both of these over the weekend.

Current Song

I introduced the girls to Wicked, and Drew is LOVING it!
Lots of Defying Gravity in our house lately.

Current TV Show

I just finished Atlantic Crossing and it was AWESOME.
One of the characters was also in The Last Kingdom, 
and I only watched 1 season of that, so I want to start it again.
Plus, the same friend who told me about Atlantic Crossing told me about Sanditon {which is based on Jane Austen's unfinished novel}, and I want to try it too. 
Plus it has Theo James in it, who I love!

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I've listened to one episode of this and am really enjoying it already!

Current Drink

I would say 95% of the time I get my chai lattes hot.
But I got an iced one {without ice, ha} on Saturday, and it was delicious!

Current Food

Got Chipotle for dinner last night with the kids.
It continues to be one of my FAVORITES!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

In addition to the 2 books mentioned above, 
I'm also doing a speed-read of one of my favorite romance series.
And to clarify, it isn't the fact that I'm reading romance novels that is shame-inducing...more that I've read this series too many times to count!

Current Outfit

Post Jazzercise workout in a super old tank top. 
Had to change into my glasses after I finished because my eyes were burning!
Maybe this awful garbage tank top should be my shame-inducing moment?

Current Celebrity Crush

Tobias Santelmann -
pics from him in The Last Kingdom and Atlantic Crossing-swoon!

Current Mood

SO READY for some time off - 
my company is giving us a 5-day weekend for July 4, and I am PUMPED!
[And yes, I did send this to my boss. {grin} She laughed.]

Current Anticipation

Somebody turns TWELVE on Wednesday!
How is this possible??

Current Wishlist

I've been shopping for fun 4th of July tank tops.
I am really excited for a more normal holiday weekend!!

Current Movie

I just read this book - now I want to watch the movie on Netflix!

Current Picture

My sister and I took our mom out Saturday to celebrate her 70th birthday.
I'm not sure when the last time was the 3 of us were together without kids.
We had A BLAST!


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Happy birthday to your mom! She looks great!! Having a hard time liking Olav after seeing Atlantic Crossing..ha! and yes, friend, that tank needs to go!

R's Rue said...

Happy birthday to your mom. Looks like a good time was had by all. Enjoy your long weekend. Your celebrity crush is so handsome. I’m glad you linked up so I could find your blog.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I hope you're enjoying your 5 day weekend! And I'm totally showing that work meme to Dave -- I think he can really relate right now!!!