Friday, December 4, 2020

Thanksgiving Quick Hits

No big recap for our Thanksgiving holiday, but a few fun pictures/stories worth sharing and remembering.



Brent was working and I was off all week, so I had to do most of my workouts from the bathroom. Paige sure makes it easy to watch the instructors when she sets her stool up RIGHT IN FRONT of my laptop so she can watch, ha!
Nothing like almost falling off the attic ladder and dropping an entire box of fall decorations 3 feet from your toddler. SUPER SCARY, folks!

A bikini in November makes PERFECT sense, am I right?

I made bows for the girls! This needed to be documented!

Drew and I also played with making curls with my flat iron. She is so cute.

Obligatory family pic {in my in-laws backyard}

Longest run of my life! This too needed to be documented!!

I could have lived without Paige cutting her hair.
See her crying? It's because Mama FREAKED out!

After the kiddie haircut place did their best...cute little bob!

Love my peeps

My parents are the cutest {grin}

Happy birthday, Pops and Patty!

I hope your holidays were as fun as ours - but maybe not near-death and traumatic hair experiences??


3 comments:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Hahahaha at least she didn't use the pinking shears to cut her hair like I did when I was a kid. I will never forget my angry mother saying "Of all the baby tricks!!!!!" Ooo she was mad.

Anyway, I think her new cute bob is adorable!

And yes, your parents are too cute. Glad you all had some good times recently. May the good times continue!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Looks like a fun time! and congrats again on your run..yay!

Emily said...

Oh my, the fallen decorations!!! That is always my scariest thought when carrying boxes of stuff. Proud of that long run!