Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas Jams 2020

It's time to share my new list of modern Christmas songs that are tickling my fancy this year. I have a great playlist working of all the old standards, my favorite still being Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song mixed together with Pentatonix, Michael Buble, Kelly Clarkson, etc.

And as I say every year - just because I just discovered these songs this year doesn't mean that they are new haha.

When You Believe - Pentatonix and Maren Morris

Like It's Christmas - Jonas Brothers
[Yes, 25 year old Allena can't believe 40 year old Allena likes the Jo Bros]

All I Want (For Christmas) - Liam Payne

I'll Be Your Santa Tonight - Keith Urban

Under the Mistletoe - Kelly Clarson and Brett Eldredge

Christmas Tree Farm - Taylor Swift

Merry Little Christmas - Robin Thicke

Celebrate Me Home - Josh Groban

Santa Tell Me - Pentatonix

You Make it Feel Like Christmas - Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton



2 comments:

Emily said...

So much country! I usually get into a country phase every 5 years and currently I'm 2 years overdue and it still hasn't hit again. My favorite Christmas songs this year are same as last year: Lindsey Stirling is my jam.

Natasha said...

I listened to Christmas music exactly once this year. Well, twice if you count the radio which went with our drive through light adventure. Other than that, we just weren't into it. Blah.