Sunday, August 20, 2017

Annual Pre-School Questionaire

I love the tradition I've started with the kids to ask the same questions every year the night before school starts. I was going to ask Drew these questions for the first time, but she fell asleep before I could, ha. I will try to get them documented some time this week though! For Trent's 2nd grade responses, click here, and for first grade, here.


Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite TV Show: Pokemon

Favorite Movie: Pokemon

Favorite Toy: Pokemon

Favorite Book: Pokemon {By this point, I think he was doing this to irritate me. He is obsessed with Big Nate, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Captain Underpants}

Favorite Food: No comment

Favorite Place: My dreams playing Pokemon

Favorite Part of School: Nothing

Favorite Part of Summer: Movies and Pokemon

Favorite Holiday: Christmas because it is candy and presents

Favorite thing to Wear: No clothes {yup, he wants to be naked all the time}

Favorite thing to do with Mom: Snuggle and hug and watch movies like Sound of Music

Favorite thing to do with Dad: Wrestling

Favorite thing about Drew: I have no favorite thing about Drew {ouch}

Favorite thing about Paige: Everything about her, she is my favorite. When I asked about dancing with her, he agreed that this is his favorite activity. {I sing a made up song and he spins her around, they both love it!}

What are you going to be when you grow up: YouTube gamer

Who are you going to marry: Evelyn

And some comparisons with Drew, can't wait to add Paige!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

haha pokemon for the win!

Emily said...

This is cute! I'm surprised it's Pokémon and not minecraft?