Thursday, August 10, 2017

Life Lately

I can't believe we have less than 2 weeks until school starts! We've had such a great summer...although if I'm being completely honest, I'm ready for some routine. I don't like getting up super early and rushing around in the morning, but I think the big kids and I thrive better when we have a more structured routine with bedtime and activities during the day. But...before school starts again, let's see how the last few weeks have been!

Seriously? This girl learns to crawl and IMMEDIATELY begins pulling up.
On everything. Non-stop.

And she LOVES food. She hasn't turned down ANYTHING.

Trent had photos taken for his orthodontic records since we're getting his appliance next week. These pictures made me laugh.

P R I S S Y

Book club eats! Everyone always brings a dish to share, and it's always delish!

A closer look at what I made - 
peanut butter, whipped cream, pudding, crushed Oreos, and Reese's - want some?

We can NEVER get Drew to wear shorts, so I had to document when she wore a pair.
She went golfing with Brent! LOVE.

Blocking Paige from crawling into the shower.
She went from hating water with a passion to jumping in every chance she gets.

What I do with Paige when she wakes up early from a nap and the nanny and the big kids are off on an adventure - I just throw stuff on the floor, ha.

Trying on my birthday rain boots from my sister

You guys know I love breastfeeding. How sweet are this mommy and baby deer?
And no one is telling the mama to cover up. ;)

Trent just started a Ninja Zone class - gymnastics, karate, dance combined together.
He was moving too fast for me to get a good picture.
Drew also re-started gymnastics and I got them in classes at the SAME TIME! 

After a trip to the park, swimming, and gymnastics...
she fell asleep at 6:30 and slept until 8:00 the next morning!

We went to visit Kristen, Beau, and Rhett and this one skipped her nap.
She passed out on the way home!

We've got an upcoming little vacation planned to hopefully end summer on a high note! I hope you do too!

2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

That chocolate dessert you made looks ahhhhmazing!

Emily said...

Mmm. That dessert looks amazing. Did you just layer and freeze? Also the mother/baby deer is adorable. But WHERE is her nursing cover? HAHAHAHA