Sunday, July 26, 2015

Currently: Summer, Summer, Summer, Summertime!

Current Book

I just finished a book yesterday and am trying to figure out what I want to read next. I just put myself on the waiting list for The Boston Girl at the library to cover off a book with a place in the title. Then I'll be down to 1 book left in the book challenge! I also need to read our book club book before next Friday...guess I should look up what it is! {grin}


Current Song

I'm still jamming out to Kacey Musgraves on the reg, but I downloaded Flawless by Mercy Me after hearing it at church a few weeks ago. Love it!


Current Show

Brent and I are halfway through Mad Men but are taking a break to start True Detective season 2. We just got HBO again, so I have Game of Thrones season 5 to watch, and I'm slowly working my way through Outlander. Lots of fun TV to finish out the summer!


Current Drink

Holding strong with H2O! Working on that stupid sugar habit and making good progress!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I have been drinking 1 Spark/day, which I know is terrible, but I am trading one set of chemicals {Coke} for another, but I feel like it's a step in the right direction.

Current Outfit

I am showered and in my pjs - an old t-shirt that was Brent's and a pair of boxers. Yes, Brent IS a lucky man!

Current Celebrity Crush

My favorite biker got a new gig!

Current Mood

Content. Life is good.

Current Anticipation

My birthday is in 10 days!!! I am already planning my day. Spoiler alert - it will involve Starbucks and Kendra Scott.

Current Film

I really want to see Trainwreck and unfortunately, I still haven't made Magic Mike XXL happen yet!


Current Picture

These 2...they wanted to share a towel after a bath. So sweet.


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

i have several comments! 1. Jax-OMG! Pure hotness 2. I am going to need to see a T. Swift fav song at some point from you :) 3. Trainwreck was hilarious! There weren't many people in the theatre when we went and me and my friends were the ones laughing throughout the whole thing when everyone else was quiet! 4. I think you should read the Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks because that is what I want to read next and we can discuss together ;)

BG said...

Can you "jam out" to Kacey Musgraves?

Karen Peterson said...

I am doing SO terribly at the Summer Reading Challenge. I don't think I've finished a book since May!

Can't wait to see what exciting things you get to do for your birthday!