Friday, May 22, 2015

Five on Friday

How is it Friday?!?! This week has been a bit nuts with my fun bout of strep throat, so I am thrilled the weekend is almost here.

ONE

Rain  I don't want to complain about rain after we've been in a drought in Texas for like 5 years, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing unfortunately. We are just saturated. I think we're past the point of the rain helping much. I don't mind the temperatures for sure, but we're all going a little stir crazy!


TWO

House of Cards Brent and I started this show this week, and we're both really enjoying it. The characters are so good yet so bad. Plus it's fun having something to watch with my hubby!


THREE

Playroom Update After spending hours 'researching' on Pinterest, I got a plan of attack for starting to organize our playroom. Trent and I went to IKEA and bought some shelving and I got it built and for now have shoved stuff in cubbies, and it's starting to come together! I still need another book shelf, but here's how it looks so far!


FOUR

Netflix Not Netflix overall, but we get Netflix DIRECTLY on our TV now! And just in time for Brent and I to watch House of Cards and Orange is the New Black to be back!!

FIVE

Pitch Perfect 2 My movie date and I are hitting this up this weekend! I am so excited!



2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I don't know where this week went. Or this month. Or this YEAR!

1-Sorry about the rain. There IS such a thing as too much. We're in a big drought here, so it's nice when the clouds roll in, but I dread next winter. They say we're going to get hit hard.

2-Chris and I are going to start House of Cards as soon as we finish Daredevil. I'm excited.

3-The playroom is coming along!

4-Chris has a Roku, so he gets Netflix right on his TV. I want that!

5-My sister and I are going to see PP2 sometime over the weekend too!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Just an idea here about your playroom but what if you got those foam squares you put together for your "rug"??