Ingredients:
-2 pounds ground beef
-32 oz. spaghetti sauce {or a super big container}
-lasagna noodles {Don't tell Brent but I used brown rice noodles!}
-1 container Ricotta cheese
-1 container small curd cottage cheese
-1 egg
-grated cheese {Italian blend or just mozzarella}
-sliced mozzarella
-Italian seasoning
-garlic salt
Steps:
1. Brown meat and mix with spaghetti sauce {I use a hand mixer and blend up the sauce extra which I think makes the sauce so much better.}
2. Mix Ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, egg and Italian seasoning and garlic salt {I just sprinkled a healthy dose in there}.
3. Layer the ingredients as follows {which I actually did wrong, ha}
-Layer 1: noodles
-Layer 2: meat mixture
-Layer 3: noodles
-Layer 4: cheese mixture, top with shredded cheese
-Layer 5: noodles
-Layer 6: meat sauce
-Layer 7: sliced mozzarella, top with shredded cheese
4. Cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cheese on-top is golden brown.


3 comments:
Brad's the lasagna maker in our house but we try not to make too often b/c it's not the best for us :((
I have some SUPER easy, healthy recipes I can share with you if you want.
I hate cooking but this seems easy enough and does look delish!
I hardly ever cook because it's just such a hassle to cook for one person. But this is something I would totally freeze and use for days.
Post a Comment