Thursday, July 17, 2014

Go the **** to Sleep: A Timeline

Last night was super fun {you can't detect sarcasm through writing all the time, so let me just state clearly I AM BEING SARCASTIC}.

1:30 AM - Trent comes into our room, and I let him get into bed with us thinking it's morning, and he's woken up for the day. Oops.
2:00 AM - He won't stop fidgeting, so I go with him into his bed.
2:30 AM - I leave his room because he STILL won't stop fidgeting.
2:35 AM - Sister starts crying. She lays back down.
2:45 AM - She's up again and calling 'Mama, mama', so I go in and nurse her. I'm a wimp.
3:15 AM - Trent is back in our room! He promises to not fidget {sure thing, kid}.
3:45 AM - He uses my back as a pillow.
4:15 AM - Trent's finally asleep, and I put him back in his bed!
6:00 AM - Brent's alarm goes off.

Good morning!

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Hang in there!

Kathryn Bagley said...

:( hope you had a good day!

Karen M. Peterson said...

That is so frustrating! I can't even imagine it!