Thursday, February 20, 2014

Rocky Start to a Great Ending...What a Day! {Randoms}

Today started off as one of those days that makes you want to go home and get back under the covers.
  • I stayed up too late working {so that's technically how today started which is always fun}. And the cleaning lady came today so I was trying to pick up last minute stuff and each kid was doing his/her darnedest to prevent me from finishing that task.
  • Because of the above, I was late heading to work. There was an accident on the highway. And they are filming a TV show near my client {Revolution} so there was nowhere to park.
  • I met a friend for lunch and that parking was nuts too. What was going on today in Austin?
  • Trent had another rough day at school. {At least it was better than Tuesday when BOTH kids got in trouble for biting. #awesome}
  • The following happened to Trent today while playing with Daddy. [sad face]


  •  And Sister had to steal Brother's 'ice' {her teething ring} because IT'S HERS!!!!


I ended the day with an awesome pedicure, Daddy and Trent watched an extra movie together, and Drew got her teething ring, so everyone ended up happy in the long run! But man am I glad tomorrow is Friday!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

I've been meaning to ask you how things were going with Trent (friend fail). Shoot me an email if you have time. :) Love you!

Karen M. Peterson said...

What a crazy day! I'm glad you got through it!

Anonymous said...

Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns, young man. - B

Adventures of Three Harts said...

As a fellow "biter" parent, bless your heart on the day they both did it!
Hope you guys are having a good weekend! With smooth and not rocky starts :)