Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Hilarity

We have had a great Valentine's Day today!! The kids were in great moods {could be for Trent because he got a new toy from us, ha}, I was moderately organized for both their parties at school, just happy on the day of love.

A Valentine's Miracle - they are both semi-looking at me and smiling!

I had to share the outtakes from trying to get a picture of the kids. {grin}




And because Daddy had already left for work, we made him a video. I am loud and annoying in the background, sorry about that!


The hilarious part of the morning was getting both kids into school. I had SIX bags of stuff. 1 bag for each kid of the snacks for their school parties. 1 bag for Drew's class full of diapers and wipes {of course she was out today} and her 'gifts' for her class, 1 lunch bag for each kid, and another bag just for Trent's 'gifts' for his class of TWENTY-SIX kids. Can you say pack mule much?

Then I treated myself with a chai and went home and promptly spilled it on the carpet. Guess who will stopping back by Starbucks during lunch?

And then Brent asked if he could drink a few beers after work, but he said he'd bring home dinner for us both. Ah, romance at its finest!

Happy Valentine's Day All!!!


3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

cute video! Our sitter bailed on us for tonight b/c of the roads. Soo annoyed! :(

Kelly said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I woke up to a vase full of roses and 2 cards. One from Keith and one from Trey. It was a great start to the morning. Then I went to school and dealt with crazy kids all day. I am very ready to go home and snuggle with my baby boy. ha!

Anonymous said...

The video is gold. - B