Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Currently...Procrastinating at Its Finest

Current Book 
Echo in the Bone (Book 7 in the Outlander series)

Current Songs
All of Me by John Legend {obsessed after his Grammy performance}
Compass by Lady Antebellum

Current Drink 
Just finished a Chai I bought at the Target Starbucks...where I spent over $300 today. Eek.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure 
The Swedish Fish I bought on the same shopping trip

Current Outfit 
Jeans and an Old Navy t-shirt - I worked from home today, yay!


Current Celebrity Crush 
Jamie Fraser from Outlander!

Current Mood 
Over busy season...and we still have almost 2 months to-go!

Current Excitement
I guess Valentine's Day on Friday is exciting? B and I don't get too worked up about it, but we got the kids something small each, so I'm excited for them to open presents. And I got a cute scarf with hearts on it to wear. {grin}

Current Anticipation 
Jenna and I are teaching our first essential oils class next week. Anyone want to come?

Current Film 
Allison and I are hitting up Nebraska this weekend with homework to rent Dallas Buyers Club soon. Then I'll have 4 still to go before the Oscars, better get busy!

Current Picture 
Babyled weaning at its finest!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Drew made me smile. Cute girl. AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

She's such a cute mess!!