Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Happiest of Happy Hours - Mayer is 1!

Today my youngest love, Mayer, is ONE! 

I am so blessed to be able to share in my niece and nephews daily lives and be loved so much by them. We had such a great time celebrating Mayer on Sunday at a Happy Hour birthday party.

You might think it's weird to call a 1-year-old's party a 'happy hour' but {as Patty put in the invitation} his favorite things are boobs, bottles and snacks. Sounds like a happy hour!

And now on to picture overload!


 My sis with her last baby {sniff, sniff}

De ja vu much? {Miles, 3.6.10}

All the cuteness! And sweet tea sangria!!

This.Face. #love

Babs and her girls

This picture cracks me up, Drew looks like she is crawling up my dad.

The 2 crazies ready to sing to the birthday boy!

 Happy birthday, Mayer David!

Oooh, this is soft. I like it.

Oooh, it tastes pretty amazing too.




What? Do I have something on my face?

Got any more?

But, Mom, I was saving that icing for later!

The big fail of the party was my inability to take a family picture of either my sister's family or my own. But the kids had fun, Trent was moderately well-behaved, so we'll call it a success!

Happy birthday, Mayer! Aunt Allena loves you!! xoxo

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like such a good time!! I love the Happy Hour theme!!