Thursday, April 5, 2012

Randoms


  • I may be a CPA, but Brent and I JUST finished our taxes this week.  Slacker much?
  • Trent got a weird rash today at school.  Teachers saw it after morning recess.  I'm hoping it's just heat rash.
  • Trent loves a show on Nick Jr. called Team Umizoomi.  I had never heard of it until the other day.  It's actually really cute and educational.  Ever heard of it?
  • I'm really looking forward to this weekend, lots of family time!
  • My dear friend, Kelly, had a second miscarriage this week.  Will you keep  her and her husband in your thoughts?  My heart breaks for her.
  • I accidentally ground up an icing tip in the garbage disposal.  You know, the main one I need for Blair's birthday cake.  As if I wasn't nervous enough that I'd mess it up.
  • I have THIRTY recorded Ellen's on the DVR...unwatched.  Part of me wants to just delete them, but I can't bring myself to do it.
  • It has been so nice to leave work when the sun is out.  Still super busy but slacking a little. {grin}
  • 15 years ago today, I told Brent he was my boyfriend.  (Yup, I am such a romantic.)  According to him, this anniversary doesn't count, but it is and always will be a special day to me.  Love that man!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can count, just trade in your diamonds.......didn't think so. - Hubby

Anonymous said...

Delete! I can't stand to have extra stuff on the dvr. How great that you remember your 15 year anniversary - something special about that. Happy Easter!!! - Allison

The Krause's said...

That breaks my heart for Kelly too....so sad! :(